We strive to provide individuals with disabilities equal access to our services, including through an accessible website.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please email email@example.com.
Tips for Using Your Browser More Effectively
Use the most current version of your web browser
- The latest versions of browsers (Internet Explorer®, Safari®, Firefox®, ChromeTM) generally perform best with websites.
- Zoom in to make reading easier
- Your browser "Zoom" feature enlarges or shrinks all content, including text, images, and videos. "Zooming in" is useful if you're having trouble reading a page. "Zooming out" is useful if you want to see more of a web page at a time or reduce the amount of vertical scrolling.
- On a PC, you can zoom in by holding down the Control (Ctrl) key and pressing the plus key (+) as many times as you want. Zoom out by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the minus (-) key.
- On a Mac, you can zoom in by holding down the Command (Cmd) key and pressing the plus key (+) as many times as you want. Zoom out by holding down the Cmd key and pressing the minus (-) key.
Tips for Navigating Using a Screen Reader
The Use the most current version of the screen reader
- Navigate by headings
- Get a sense for how the page is structured and jump to a specific topic using headings